Members of Painters District Council No. 30 are union construction craftspersons who work in the finishing trades as either apprentices or journey workers. They are painters and decorators, drywall finishers, and glaziers who perform work in the commercial, industrial, residential, institutional, and public sectors.
Painters District Council No. 30 strives to increase work opportunities for our union members, while also working to provide valuable and exciting membership advantages. We support the hardworking men and women we represent with access to state-of-the-art safety and skills training, fair treatment and collectively bargained compensation, and exceptional health insurance and retirement benefits. As a result, PDC 30 members boast successful and rewarding careers in the finishing trades.
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental & Orthodontia care
- Vision care
- Pension benefits
- Retiree medical benefits
- Work under a negotiated contract that establishes wages, benefits, and working conditions
- Protection from unlawful jobsite actions and employer violations
- On-the-job representation
- Consumer discounts through Union Plus
- State-of-the-art craftsperson safety and skills training
- Annual incentives to participate in continued health and safety education training
- Voluntary drug-testing program
- Protection if your employer fails to properly pay your wages or report your work hours
- Counseling services for you and your family during challenges at home and/or work
- Membership gear and giveaways throughout the year
- Invitation to membership events for union members and their families
Learn about our introductory Affiliate Membership program, or contact us to begin your career in the finishing trades today!
iFTI Reaffirmation of COE Accreditation Announcement:
The International Finishing Trades Institute (iFTI) is applying for reaffirmation of accreditation with the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education. Persons wishing to make comments should write to the Executive Director of the Commission, Council on Occupational Education, 7840 Roswell Road, Bldg. 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30350, or submit their comments through the Council’s website (www.council.org). Persons making comments must provide their names and mailing addresses.